Saturday, April 22, 2006

Eureka - Back On Track 2

Bloody Blog! It takes forever to upload photos and then when I tried to publish the bloody thing I was told something was wrong with my html tag - And God only knows what that is, let alone how you fix it. So trying again with 5 more


Cute old ladder for $5 which I've already used
to change the lightbulb in the dunny


2 old suitcases which I'll use for storage.
top to bottom $3 and $5

Lovely little table for $15 (down from 20)
very sturdy a good size


gotta love an enamel billy for 20 cents!


This bowl is actually a beautiful 50's pink with yellow glaze inside
and it's big enough for a salad.



1 comment:

Beck said...

Hey Anna, if it is taking you an age to download your pics onto the blog and you have photoshop, try saving them 'for the web' as a gif file. It will cut your time tenfold, and make uploading a treat rather than a mind numbing bore - by the way the scotty dogs are bonza!