Sunday, November 12, 2006

Greensborough car boot sale (part 1)

It was hot. There were flies. There were bargains to be had. I should have worn a hat.



It was at St Thomas's primary school on Diamond Valley Rd.


SGG and I visited a few Garage sales on the way to whet our appetite for the bargaining feast. I had to give SGG a few tips on the old haggle after one purchase went from $2 to $5 after she disputed the price as being too low!!!



SGG trying to push the price up.


To the spoils....


tupperware strainer. I don't really need this but I liked the colour,
I might post it to Liana.


5 pink lidded tupperware containers - I can definitely use these!

an australian themed sewn paper sewing basket and 2 tins for jewellery

2 comments:

Liana Kabel said...

Thanking you - strainer is currently being used to pop Knitwit bangles in as I shape them.

Anna Davern said...

No wuckers Liana, please feel free to cut it up though if the creative urge takes you there.