Sunday, December 03, 2006

Why I Love Melbourne

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Garage Sale at the Builders Arms Hotel on Saturday morning.


Way back in 1994 I packed up my car in Sydney and drove down the Hume for my new life in Melbourne and on arrival I spent my first evening drinking at the Builders Arms hotel in Fitzroy.

Wow! I've just discovered photobucket! How excellent it is. (Thank you to Poppalina for unknowingly putting me on to it)

So, I couldn't help myself and I did go garage sailing on Saturday. I didn't go searching but just popped into ones that I passed in my travels. Unfortunately I didn't find anything worth buying at the Builders Arms but in Brunswick East I found these...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and these...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dolls for the knitter
the middle one has a dried chilli for a nose!


and these...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

they're about 15cm high
I'm gonna make costumes for them and give them as presents.


and this was given to me by the garage sale vendor! How nice is that?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would. Garage sailors are born, not made. We couldn't stop even if we wanted to.

Isn't Photobucket great? Easy Peasey, no bandwidth dramas.