Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Building the Professional Library

I managed to fit in an op-shop visit while I was working at gee-bum on Tuesday. It's a cute op-shop in a falling down old weatherboard at the back of the local institution for the intellectual disabled. But.... I only managed to pick up a few books. Some of them are pretty good though. Take, for instance,...



All your great classics are in here, including "Slip Ascot", "Mock Blouse", "Scarf-tistic Hats" and a whole chapter on Napkin Folding.

A few other essentials for the bookshelf ....








a collector's item!!

And last but by no means least...



which features some stunning interior decorating ideas such as....


a plastic fireplace!!

And I had to include this picture. Is that Ian Moss?



Happy sailing until next time.

anna

1 comment:

Beck said...

if that's not Ian or at least a close family member i'll eat my telephone booth on a highway.