Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pram Gridlock

clifton hill pram gridlock

Well, a far from productive weekend even though it involved a trip down to the Mornington Peninsula. Once again, no balloons - what's going on you people? The best I could do was attend the toy library fete in Clifton Hill on Sunday, and here are the results....

Now, I have to speak from inexperience here (being the child-free garage sailor that I am) but this doesn't seem like the kind of thing one would buy second hand....




Needless to say I didn't fork over the $10. Nor did I fork it over for this....

Quite a cute doll, but not cute enough.

And finally, my one purchase of the day. I think I did quite well to find this gem amidst the pro-creation paraphernalia


And so, I have my Sunday evening entertainment worked out!

Until next time.

Anna

No comments: