Friday, May 04, 2007

Paydirt!



I have lots to post, particularly about the markets in Rome but today I just have to share with you my delight at discovering the 'recycling centre' of Tallinn which is a bit like the tip shop in Rezza



I was taken there by my Aussie/Esto mate Ulvi and we had fun!



Here's a bit of what you missed out on...





yes, that's a chair on the ceiling!






for Florence






knitting bag




inside that was this...




And here's what I actually took home...



it's been said that a woman can never have too many red handbags.




What is it with Estonia and these picture trays? And why do I keep buying them?




anyone?... anyone?...




I think this one will go to the knitter but I know the knitter's sister won't like it!




this is a box of candles with these fantastic plastic candle holders...



I was going to send them to Liana but they're so gorgeous I think I'll have to keep some back for myself.




tin placemat




a strange rubber/plastic lamb. And all for the princely sum of....




$10.80

as I said, Paydirt!

.

3 comments:

shula said...

I predict some major oversize jewellery coming out of those trays.

There's a Special Purpose in there somewhere, I know it.

Mel Robson said...

green green green with envy!

Beck said...

you are killing me Anna,
that place is like paradise!!!!!
and you need no explanation for the tin trays, they're tins with photos on them, of funny mogwai dogs, and knitting, what could be better!